Virtual – Job Focused Self-Paced Online.
(Along Exercise Solutions – Role based tasks)
Includes resume support, narrative and mock.
Qtech-Learning Management System (Q-LMS)
Save on tuition and gain scholarship
Qtech-Sol is a Clinical Science Training Provider. This course provides Foundation learning to work as SAS Programmer / Data Analyst. The program includes programming concepts using SAS Basic, Macros and SQL Modules. The course emphasizes about role and tasks performed by SAS Programmer to Analyze and Report clinical data captured from clinical trials or post marketing surveillance (Pharmacovigilance data). The course curriculum is designed to give an edge to obtain job as Clinical SAS Programmer / Analyst with Pharmaceuticals, Financial banking, Biotech, Clinical Research Organizations (CROs).
This basic SAS Programmer includes concepts using Clinical Data to manage and report data. The student will learn concepts as Introduction to SAS, Components of SAS Program and Code Writing, Running SAS Programs, Diagnosis and Correcting Syntax Errors, SAS Options, Types of Input Statements, SAS Format and Informatics, SAS Data Sub setting, Combining and Sorting Datasets, Merging and Updating Data, Performing Conditional Processing, Creating Customized List Reports, Usage of Arrays, Create List, Summary and Tabulate Reports. Fundamentals of Macros, Macro Application and Program Structure, writing Macros Statements, Macro Variables and Functions, Introduction to the SQL Procedure, Retrieving Data from a Single Table and Multiple Table datasets, Updating Tables and Views using SQL Procedure.
Recommended: An Associate or bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Cognitive Science, Data Science, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mathematics.
SAS software is required to participate in this programming course.
The Benefit Student Gains
The Benefit Student Gains
- Upgrading the Knowledge required.
- Better Resume Placement for promising jobs.
- Low Investment, high learnings
- Learn from Anywhere, Anytime at your pace.
- Job and Title Based Tasks as followed and Practiced in industry
- Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
- Work on Role Based Tasks followed and Practiced in industry
- Mocks and Narratives for Client Discussions
- Readiness to work with limited support
The program objective is to help and meet the following career pathways, after completing this practicum program. Students can apply for below open job titles based on highest education background and prior experiences (if any).
- SAS Programmer
- Statistical Programmer
- Programmer Analyst
- Clinical Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- SAS Data Analyst
It is designed to provide programming personnel and analysts or interested candidates with the skills necessary to produce simple reports and data sets as well as providing an understanding of how to SAS to present and analyze data. The focus of the course is to consider SAS in the data processing environment and provide a strong background for programmers to tackle advanced SAS programming skills. All Three modules SAS Base, SAS Macros, SAS SQL, are available in our online learning management system.
|SAS PROGRAMMING BASICS – BASE, MACROS AND SQL|
1. About SA Institute
2. Introduction to SAS
3. Components of SAS Program and Code Writing
4. Running SAS Programs
5. Mastering Fundamental Concepts
6. Diagnosis and Correcting Syntax Errors
7. SAS Options
8. Types of Input Statements
9. SAS Format and Informatics
10. Using Advanced Input Techniques
11. SAS Date and Time
12. Subsetting, Combining and Sorting Datasets
13. Merging and Updating Data
14. Performing Conditional Processing
15. Performing Iterative Processing – Looping
16. Creating Customized List Reports
18. Creating Enhancing List and Summary Reports
19. Creating Proc Tabulate
1. Fundamentals of Macros
2. Macro Application
3. Macros Program Structure
4. Macros Statements
5. Macro Variables
6. Macro Functions
7. Writing Macro Programs
1. Introduction to the SQL Procedure
2. Retrieving Data from a Single Table
3. Retrieving Data from Multiple Tablets
4. Creating and Updating Tables and Views
5. Programming with the SQL Procedure
6. Practical Problem-Solving with PROC SQL
This SAS CDOT training gave me a real-time job experience. The learning process was gradual, and the tasks were very interesting and very useful for gaining hands-on experience. I learnt more whn compared to my previous knowledge before starting this course. All the tasks and scenarios were different, and it was a very good learning experience.
The Clinical Data Oriented SAS Program (CDOT) topics was very helpful to rate myself. Chapters were organized better for easy readability. Very good self-paced SAS classes.