A Clinical Data Management specialist coordinates and manages data for clinical research studies. CDM specialist is responsible for clinical study databases and associated data. The Clinical Research Data Management training program offered at Qtech provides insights into Clinical Research Data Management activities along with exposure to real-time documentation and scenarios pertaining to roles and responsibilities performed by Clinical Data Management specialist.
Our Programs are delivered in 2 Different ways for convenience of student:
• Self-Paced Individual Program (SIP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions.
• Self-Paced Blended Program (SBP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. The student participates in 7 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preparation.
Recommended: An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Cognitive Science, Data Science, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mathematics.
Institutional Scholarship / Promotion:
Institutional Scholarship / Promotion is available for selected on tuition. We review your educational background, certifications, and prior experiences (if applicable), to evaluate your eligibility. The qualified student will be provided with the promo code for scholarship on Tuition.
Please Email your resume to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org to check on your eligibility. We will contact you. Qtech’s objective is to provide you the right career pathway and advancement required to meet your career goals.
The Benefit Student Gains
The Benefit Student Gains
- Upgrading the Knowledge required.
- Better Resume Placement for promising jobs.
- Low Investment, high learnings
- Learn from Anywhere, Anytime at your pace.
- Job and Title Based Tasks as followed and Practiced in industry
- Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
- Work on Role Based Tasks followed and Practiced in industry
- Mocks and Narratives for Client Discussions
- Readiness to work with limited support
Our objective is to help students to meet the following career pathways. Typical Clinical Research Data Management (CDM) Job Titles the candidates can apply after this training program are :
- Clinical Data Manager
- Documentation Specialist
- Principal Clinical Data Manager
- Data Analyst / SAS Programmer (CDM)
- Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Clinical Data Analyst
- CRF Designer
- Clinical Business Analyst
- QA / QC Analyst
- Clinical Data Audit Manager
The Clinical Research Data Management training program offered at Qtech provides insights into Clinical Research Data Management activities along with exposure to real-time documentation and scenarios pertaining to roles and responsibilities performed by Clinical Data Management specialist. Qtech provides in-depth into the core area of clinical data management like Clinical data and its quality, data management plan, data entry, Clinical Research Data Management Systems (CDMS), Clinical data repository, loading of external data into CDM, Query management, data clarification form, database locking, patient diary, data cleaning and validation, and database archiving. The students will get practical exposure to real-time documentation and scenarios for Data Management Plan, Query Management, Coding of Adverse Events, SAE Reconciliation, Data Cleaning and Data Validation, Elements of CRF, e-CRF designing, Data tracking from CRF, and Types of Reports generated.
|Clinical Data Management – Role based Projects (CDMP)|
|LIST OF TOPICS:
THEORETICAL ASPECT OF THE FIELD:
1. Introduction to Clinical Trials
2. Protocol Design and Development
4. Data Management Plan
5. Query Management
6. SAE Reconciliation
7. Introduction to Adverse Event Reporting and Classification
8. AE Coding
9. Clinical Trial Data Cleaning and Validation
10. Elements of CRF
11. E CRF Design and Data Tracking
12. Trial Master File (TMF)
13. CTMS Track Recording
14. Database Lock
The program gave me an in-depth understanding of the role of a CDM in Clinical Research and Trial Management Teams. With the practical examples and lectures from professionals, I gained a clear understanding of the practical applications needed for work. Very good course work!
The best part about CDM training is presentations which clearly mention the important and key points that are helpful for building basics in the subject. I found the exercises helpful in understanding the format on how to fill the forms and analyzing the data which will be useful in real-time for me.
I am a Biomedical Science graduate. This Certificate training helped me to understand the Job-related work process better. The Clinical Data Management training program offered at Qtech is very useful for beginners, I liked it and highly recommend others. Currently, I am enrolled in an Internship program to meet my career goals.