The Clinical Trial Data Analysis and Reporting (CDAR) provides intensive learning on how SAS is used in clinical and pharmaceutical industries. How codes, analysis and reports are generated using SAS. The CDAR program emphasizes real-time practice by providing a variety of case study data focusing on Oncology, Cardiology, CNS therapeutics areas. Details on CDISC and how to develop datasets in compliance with Standards, and instructions on how data should be used and what parameters should be analyzed in order to successfully complete assigned real-time scenario projects.
Our Programs are delivered in 2 Different ways for convenience of student:
• Self-Paced Individual Program (SIP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions.
• Self-Paced Blended Program (SBP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. The student participates in 7 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preparation.
Recommended: An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Cognitive Science, Data Science, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mathematics.
Institutional Scholarship / Promotion:
Institutional Scholarship / Promotion is available for selected on tuition. We review your educational background, certifications, and prior experiences (if applicable), to evaluate your eligibility. The qualified student will be provided with the promo code for scholarship on Tuition.
Please Email your resume to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org to check on your eligibility. We will contact you. Qtech’s objective is to provide you the right career pathway and advancement required to meet your career goals.
The Benefit Student Gains
The Benefit Student Gains
- Upgrading the Knowledge required.
- Better Resume Placement for promising jobs.
- Low Investment, high learnings
- Learn from Anywhere, Anytime at your pace.
- Job and Title Based Tasks as followed and Practiced in industry
- Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
- Work on Role Based Tasks followed and Practiced in industry
- Mocks and Narratives for Client Discussions
- Readiness to work with limited support
Upon completion of the training candidates can apply for positions.
- Data Modeler/Data Analyst
- SAS Data Analyst
- SAS Programmer
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- Biostatistician with SAS Programming
- Data Scientist
- SAS Analyst
- Senior SAS Programmer
- Principal Statistician / biostatisticians
- Programmer Analyst
- SAS developer
- Medical Informatics Analyst
The CDAR course is designed for individuals who are either SAS Certified or have advanced skills in SAS software functionality. This program is mostly recommended for experienced SAS programmers who are interested in career advancement in the clinical field. The course builds upon the concepts presented in the SAS Modules course. Emphasis is placed on how SAS is used in the clinical and pharmaceutical industries. The course comprises SAS Business and SAS Projects (Therapeutic Based Projects and Prototype Clinical Data). To ensure the candidates gain practical knowledge and hands-on skills in clinical data analysis and reporting in the industry, the teaching/learning and projects will be related to the clinical trials from phase I to phase IV. This includes various therapeutic areas, such as oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology and central nervous system. Related data analysis and reporting follow each phase of clinical trials.
36. Aggregate Reporting
|Clinical Trial SAS – Role based Projects (CDAP)|
|LIST OF TOPICS:
Knowledge of the clinical domain:
1. SAS Efficiency Programming
2. Protocol Design and Development
3. Data Based Validation
4. Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium
5. Phase I Clinical Trial and Project
6. Phase II Clinical Trial and Project
7. Phase III Clinical Trial and Project
8. Phase IV Clinical Trial and Project
9. Aggregate Safety Report
10. Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
Thanks to Q tech for helping me to get back to workforce within 2 months. The CDAR program task-based exercises, provided me insight of role performed in real-time allowing me to get started at job right away.
This SAS CDAR training gave me a real-time job experience. The learning process was gradual, and the tasks were very interesting and very useful for gaining hands-on experience. I learned more when compared to my previous knowledge before starting this course. All the tasks and scenarios were different, and it was a very good learning experience.
The Clinical Data Oriented SAS Program (CDAR) topics were very helpful to rate me. Chapters were organized better for easy readability. Very nice self paced SAS classes.