SAS program is the industry-standard statistical tool. QPDC offers Basic SAS Modules training program, which is designed to help interested candidates understand how the SAS program manipulates and views data in various industries. This course prepares candidates to gain a solid understanding of the functionality of all Three modules of SAS software SAS Base, SAS Macros, SAS SQL.
Our Programs are delivered in 2 Different ways for convenience of student:
• Self-Paced Individual Program (SIP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions.
• Self-Paced Blended Program (SBP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. Student participates in 7 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preparation.
Recommended: An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Cognitive Science, Data Science, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mathematics.
Institutional Scholarship / Promotion:
Institutional Scholarship / Promotion is available for selected on tuition. We review your educational background, certifications, and prior experiences (if applicable), to evaluate your eligibility. The qualified student will be provided with the promo code for scholarship on Tuition.
Please Email your resume to Human Resources email@example.com to check on your eligibility. We will contact you. Qtech’s objective is to provide you the right career pathway and advancement required to meet your career goals.
The Benefit Student Gains
The Benefit Student Gains
- Upgrading the Knowledge required.
- Better Resume Placement for promising jobs.
- Low Investment, high learnings
- Learn from Anywhere, Anytime at your pace.
- Job and Title Based Tasks as followed and Practiced in industry
- Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
- Work on Role Based Tasks followed and Practiced in industry
- Mocks and Narratives for Client Discussions
- Readiness to work with limited support
Upon completion of the training candidates can apply for positions.
- Data Modeler/Data Analyst
- SAS Data Analyst
- SAS Programmer
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- Biostatistician with SAS Programming
- Data Scientist
- SAS Analyst
- Senior SAS Programmer
- Principal Statistician / biostatisticians
- Programmer Analyst
- SAS developer
- Medical Informatics Analyst
It is designed to provide programming personnel and analysts or interested candidates with the skills necessary to produce simple reports and data sets as well as providing an understanding of how to SAS to present and analyze data. The focus of the course is to consider SAS in the data processing environment and provide a strong background for programmers to tackle advanced SAS programming skills. All Three modules SAS Base, SAS Macros, SAS SQL, are available in our online learning management system.
|SAS PROGRAMMING BASICS – BASE, MACROS AND SQL|
1. About SA Institute
2. Introduction to SAS
3. Components of SAS Program and Code Writing
4. Running SAS Programs
5. Mastering Fundamental Concepts
6. Diagnosis and Correcting Syntax Errors
7. SAS Options
8. Types of Input Statements
9. SAS Format and Informatics
10. Using Advanced Input Techniques
11. SAS Date and Time
12. Subsetting, Combining and Sorting Datasets
13. Merging and Updating Data
14. Performing Conditional Processing
15. Performing Iterative Processing – Looping
16. Creating Customized List Reports
18. Creating Enhancing List and Summary Reports
19. Creating Proc Tabulate
1. Fundamentals of Macros
2. Macro Application
3. Macros Program Structure
4. Macros Statements
5. Macro Variables
6. Macro Functions
7. Writing Macro Programs
1. Introduction to the SQL Procedure
2. Retrieving Data from a Single Table
3. Retrieving Data from Multiple Tablets
4. Creating and Updating Tables and Views
5. Programming with the SQL Procedure
6. Practical Problem-Solving with PROC SQL
This SAS CDOT training gave me a real-time job experience. The learning process was gradual, and the tasks were very interesting and very useful for gaining hands-on experience. I learnt more whn compared to my previous knowledge before starting this course. All the tasks and scenarios were different, and it was a very good learning experience.
The Clinical Data Oriented SAS Program (CDOT) topics was very helpful to rate myself. Chapters were organized better for easy readability. Very good self-paced SAS classes.