Virtual – Job Focused Self-Paced Online.
(Along Exercise Solutions – Role based tasks)
Includes resume support, narrative and mock.
Qtech-Learning Management System (Q-LMS)
Save on tuition and gain scholarship
Qtech-Sol is a Clinical Science Training Provider. This course provides Advanced learning to work as CRA or CRC. This is a job and title focused program. The course curriculum is designed to give an edge to obtain job as Senior CRA with Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Medical Device, Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) and with Research Clinics.
The Clinical Research Associate will develop and outline trial protocols, establish trial sites, train site staff, and manage Investigational Product (IP) and trial materials. Students get exposed to theoretical and practicum learning on Risk-Based Monitoring (RBM), Clinical Trial Project Management (CTPM) and Timelines, Development of Monitoring Plan, Protocol Deviation/Violation Management, Trial Master File and QC Management, Clinical Data Reconciliation and Archiving, Management and Reconciliation of Investigational Product, Advanced Clinical Research Management, Planning and Conducting Global Clinical Trials, Management of a Successful Clinical Research Site.
Recommended: A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public health Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Clinical Research, Public health, Pharmacology, Toxicology or Healthcare Administration.
The Benefit Student Gains
- Upgrading the Knowledge required.
- Better Resume Placement for promising jobs.
- Low Investment, high learnings
- Learn from Anywhere, Anytime at your pace.
- Job and Title Based Tasks as followed and Practiced in industry
- Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
- Work on Role Based Tasks followed and Practiced in industry
- Mocks and Narratives for Client Discussions
- Readiness to work with limited support
The program objective is to help Clinical Research Associate to meet the following career pathways, after completing this practicum program. Students can apply for below open job titles based on highest education background and prior experiences (if any).
- Clinical Program Manager
- Clinical Data Project Manager
- Clinical Research Manager
- Clinical Trial Project Manager
- Manager, Integrated Clinical Trials
- Clinical Study Manager
The program was designed by industry experts for students and young professionals. The training provides in-depth knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of the Clinical Research / Clinical Study Manager, including the theoretical aspects of the field and exposure to a variety of exercises based on industry requirements.
This program emphasis on Clinical Research Project management Roles and Tasks performed by Clinical Research Associate. The student must have gone thru Basic and Advanced Clinical Research Associate Training to qualify.
|LIST OF TOPICS:|
|THEORETICAL ASPECT OF THE FIELD
1. Risk-Based Monitoring (RBM)
2. FDA Audit process for Clinical Research
3. Clinical Trial Project Management (CTPM) and Timelines
4. Development of Monitoring Plan
5. Protocol Deviation/Violation Management
6. Trial Master File and QC Management
7. Clinical Data Reconciliation and Archiving
8. Management and Reconciliation of Investigational Product
9. Advanced Clinical Research Management -1
10. Advanced Clinical Research Management -2
11. Advanced Clinical Research Management -3
12. Advanced Clinical Research Management -4
13. Planning and Conducting Global Clinical Trials
14. Management of a Successful Clinical Research Site – A
15. Management of a Successful Clinical Research Site – B
The program was extremely helpful, and the instructions were very knowledgeable. Thank you very much.