This Program is designed by industry experts for students and young professionals. The training provides in depth knowledge about Role of a CRA and their responsibilities as In-House person, protocol Design, Case Report Form (CRF) Design and Deviation Management.
Our Programs are delivered in SIP model for convenience of student:
- Self-Paced Individual Program (SIP)
- Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions.
Recommended: An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public health Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Clinical Research, Biomedical engineering, Public health, Pharmacology, or toxicology, Medical Device & Technology, Psychology, Sociology and Healthcare Administration.
Please Email your resume to Human Resources email@example.com to check on your eligibility. We will contact you. Qtech’s objective is to provide you the right career pathway and advancement required to meet your career goals. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to avail of our Post Training Assistance (PTA Program) for getting prepared and finding jobs.
- We adapt guidelines followed by American-FDA (US Food and Drug Administration), European-EMA (European Medicines Agency) and Canadian-Health
- Presentations with voice-over and detailed online material
- Mix of quizzes for practice, quizzes as test, Discussion based questions and various job-related exercises, along with solutions.
- Learn on-demand, upgraded content that helps you stay up do date.
- Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
- Earn a Course Completion Certificate to showcase in your resume
|LIST OF LESSONS|
|In House CRA Responsibilities|
|Overview of Protocol|
|Protocol Design and Development|
|CRF Design and Development Monitoring Perspective|
|CRF Design and Data Capture|
|Case Report Form (CRF)|
|Protocol Deviation/Violation Management|
- CRA and Fundaments to Clinical Trials / Research (CRFD)
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research Monitoring (FCRM)
- Good Clinical Practices, Informed Consent and IRB (GCIC)
- Clinical Trial SOP, Source Documentation and TMF (CSDT)
- Clinical Trial Audit and Close Out (CTAC)
- Selection of Investigator and Role towards Clinical Trials (INCT)
- CRA Role-Clinical Trial Planning and Tracking (CTPT)
- Fundamentals of Clinical Trial Project Management (FCPM)