This program is designed by industry experts for students and professionals. The training provides in-depth knowledge about the Role of a Drug Safety personnel towards Clinical Trial and Pharmacovigilance Operations. This program offers details about the Basics of clinical trial, Role of DSA, Drug Development process and Communication of Drug Safety person across various teams.
Our Programs are delivered in SIP model for convenience of student:
- Self-Paced Individual Program (SIP)
- Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions.
Recommended: An Associate or bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public health Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Clinical Research, Biomedical engineering, Public health, Pharmacology, or toxicology, Medical Device & Technology, Psychology, Sociology and Healthcare Administration.
Please Email your resume to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org to check on your eligibility. We will contact you. Qtech’s objective is to provide you the right career pathway and advancement required to meet your career goals. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to avail of our Post Training Assistance (PTA Program) for getting prepared and finding jobs.
- We adapt guidelines followed by American-FDA (US Food and Drug Administration), European-EMA (European Medicines Agency) and Canadian-Health
- Presentations with voice-over and detailed online material
- Mix of quizzes for practice, quizzes as test, Discussion based questions and various job-related exercises, along with solutions.
- Learn on-demand, upgraded content that helps you stay up do date.
- Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
- Earn a Course Completion Certificate to showcase in your resume
- Clinical Protocol and Drug Safety Guidelines (CPDS)
- Adverse Events, Recouncilation and Assesments (AERA)
- Advanced Drug Safety Concepts (ADSC)
- Drug Safety Database and Argus Tool (ARGD)
- Drug Safety-Pharmacovigilance Data Processing (DSDP)
- Drug Safety Data and AE Reporting (DSAE)
- Fundamentals of MedDRA (MEDR)